Me? A Social Butterfly?

Ah, the end of another week.


via GIPHY


I took last week off from blogging to celebrate turning the big 3-0. My husband organized the party of my dreams and I spent the week with some of the most important people in my life.


But a week off meant I had a lot of catching up to do! 

Blessed is challenging themselves to be more involved in online communities (me too!).

Jen H. discussed the misconception that social media ruins in-person relationships.

And Lauren counters that phones and social media do interfere with in-person communities.


I also made a Reddit and found some great subreddit suggestions that complement this class perfectly.


Comment
byu/vpd6414 from discussion
ineme6414

And headed over to Instagram where I took at peak at some social media challenges.


I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend. Until next time :)

Comments

Popular Posts