Goodbye?

Well, it's my last blog. To be honest, I can't believe I've reached the finish line. 

There have been several challenges throughout this semester, but I can truly say that this course has been life-changing. I talked about it more in my blogs last week, but I really can't recall taking a course that has contributed so much to expanding my toolkit (professionally and personally) and keeping me thoroughly engaged.

One of the coolest things about this course has been the connections we’ve built. It’s been so much fun engaging with everyone and seeing how everyone interprets and applies what we have learned. It was something that was really apparent in the produsage assignments shared (which, were absolutely amazing btw). 

So, where do we go from here? Maybe some of us will continue to be in each other's PLNs, or maybe we'll never hear from each other again. Either way, this has been an exciting and fulfilling journey and I wish everyone the best in their future endeavors!

Goodbye...

Comments

  1. Kaley! Your goodbye seems so final. I hope to see you around online ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts